Signal Fidelity Technology Function/Arbitrary Waveform Generator DG2000
As a Multi-functional Signal Generator, DG2000 Series Function/Arbitrary Waveform Generator integrates many instruments into 1, such as Function Generator, Arbitrary Waveform Generator, Noise Generator, Pulse Generator, Harmonic Generator, Analog/Digital Modulator, and Frequency Counter. As a multi-functional and portable instrument, it offers you a new choice in education, R&D, production, measurement, and other industries with its user-friendly touch screen and high performance at an unprecedented price point.
- Unique SiFi II (Signal Fidelity II) technology: generate the arbitrary waveforms point by point; recover the signal without distortion; sample rate accurate and adjustable; jitter of all the output waveforms (including Sine, Pulse, etc.) as low as 200 ps
- 16 Mpts memory depth per channel for arbitrary waveforms
- Standard dual-channel with the same performance, equivalent to two independent signal sources
- High frequency stability: ±1 ppm; low phase noise: -105 dBc/Hz
- Built-in up to 8 orders harmonics generator
- Built-in 7 digits/s, 240 MHz bandwidth full-featured frequency counter
- Up to 160 built-in arbitrary waveforms, covering the common signals in engineering application, medical electronics, auto electronics, math processing,and other various fields
- Sample rate up to 250 MSa/s, vertical resolution 16 bits
4.3 Inch Touch Screen
The combination of touch screen control with click and slide and multi-function knob makes it easy to find and update waveform settings; switch between channels, configure each channel, and easily load standard functions or arbitrary waves.
16bit Vertical Resolution
DG2000 series generators extend output at 16-bit resolution The resolution of the output voltage is 4 times that of the traditional 14-bit generator. DG2000 can reproduce any waveform more reliably and improve the fidelity and performance of the signal.
SiFi II Technology
Sifi II technology allows you to output signals flexibly through filtering options such as stepping, smoothing, and interpolation These options in the powerful signal sorting function can provide precise roll-down control for the signal you select. Combine these flexible playback options or use edge time in interpolation mode to define the range of broadband components in the signal.
Support Multiple Signal Outputs
Create and combine complex signal sequences, simulate or analyze faults through finger touch. A wide range of test signals is simulated by combining different waveform types, including dual-tone, arbitrary wave, and noise DG2000 also has the function of generating RS232 sequence and PRBS, which can be used in test sequence of advanced applications.
DG2000 has built-in 8-th harmonic generator function and outputs harmonics with specified times, amplitude and phase. It is usually used in the test of harmonic detection equipment or harmonic filter equipment.
Signal Jitter As Low As 200ps
DG2000 series function / arbitrary waveform generator is based on SIFI II technology created by RIGOL. It can generate arbitrary wave point by point and restore signals without distortion. The sampling rate can be adjusted precisely, compared with the traditional DDS signal source, the signal jitter is lower, and the jitter of all output signals is as low as 200ps.
Create and combine complicated sequences of signals for emulation or failure analysis with the touch of a finger. Combine cycles of different waveform types including dual tone, arbitrary waves, and noise to mimic a broad set of test signals.