1. Prospecting and Account Development in the NE Region
2. Customer Quotations and Funnel Management
3. Direct Technical and consultative Selling of the RIGOL portfolio
4. Support of Seminars , Events and other demand creation activities
5. Local Indirect channel support as required
This is an entry sales position for the either recent college graduates or someone with sales experience wishing to enter a more professional sales environment. Desired Skills and experience includes:
1. 4 years technical degree
2. Advanced Business Degree a plus
3. 4 years experience in an outside sales capacity
4. Familiarity with electronic and RF test principles and products a plus
5. Strong organization skills and ability to multi-tast
6. Enthusiastic Team member willing to pitch in where needed
7. Familiarity with Salesforce and Microsoft Toolkit
8. Great communication skills(verbal and written)
9. Ability to quickly digest information and turn that into productive output
10. Entrepreneurial approach… performs well independently with limited oversight
11. Customer Centric approach to work
Beaverton, OR, U.S.A.
Who are we looking for
1. PhD in behavioral science, psychology, computer science, mathematics, statistics, physics, economics, management science, etc. Fresh graduates in 2020 are preferred.
2. A good knowledge of the research methods of psychology, organizational behavior, economics, and psychometric applications.
3. Excellent coding skills, proficiency in SQL, Python and the R programming language, work experience in applying machine learning models to big data research.
4. Solid knowledge in algorithm and data structures, understanding on various machine learning algorithms (K-means clustering, support vector machine, logistic regression, naive Bayes, random forests, convolutional neural network, etc.), familiar with conventional natural language processing.
5. Capable of analyzing massive text and time series data in the digital organization management system to boost organizational performance and employee effectiveness.
6. Clear logical thinking and strong analytical ability, as well as excellent documentation skills.
7. Experiences of empirical research (PhD level) in areas such as social network analysis and organizational network analysis are preferred.
About this data scientist position
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Level
Directions: Organizational network analysis/ Consumer behavior research/Supply chain data research/Image recognition/AI research on electronic measurement data.
Location: Suzhou, China
Packages: competitive and higher than the market average
This position ,located in Beaverton Oregon ,will provide our customers with support for the operation and service of their RIGOL Test and measurement equipment. The position will:
1. Solve customer inquiries associated with product use and application support
2. Assist customers with instrument and application setup
3. Drive issues to closure with high customer satisfaction
4. Manage software upgrade process
5. Oversee RMA and repair request process
6. Interface with third party repair facilities
7. Provide expert user testing and product feedback to product development teams
8. Support custom development request
9. Provide presales technical support to our sales team
This is an entry level sales position perfect for either recent college graduates or someone with sales experience wishing to enter a more professional sales environment. Desired Skills and experience include：
1. 3-5 Years experience working in a electronics field
2. Familiarity in the use of test and measurement equipment (Oscilloscope ,Spectrum Analyzer ,other)
3. 2 or 4 year Technical Degree in Electronics with knowledge of Electrical and RF applications (or appropriate experience)
4. Experience designing ,testing or debugging embedded systems a plus
5. Knowledge of Matlab ,Labview , Python LXI, and other automation tools a plus
Beaverton, OR, U.S.A.